Friday, January 06, 2006

Binary Thought

A post of more time and consideration will show up in 2 or 3 days. Think of Laura's birthday dilemma.

Rather today:

Back at work for the most part. My precious fluid has returned but not in as uncomfortable of quantities. I'm keeping it this time. I'm going to be selfish. I try not to think what the doctor did (or is doing) with my fluids. Oint-Ment.

I believe in a grayscale for most aspects of life. I am not the computer from the GI Joe spoofs. Not zeros and ones, no on and off switches. But then maybe some things are binary. Either you've forgiven someone for something or you haven't; Either you've made a decision or you haven't. It seems that on a personal level, choice is binary. I suppose this would eventually lead to a discussion on freedom and projecting one's views on others. I believe that I'll avoid this...

Until two (or three) days from now, peace.

No comments: