Monday, January 09, 2006

Errata

So, assumptions were made. As were mistakes.

January 7th would have been the correct date to state in the previous post. January 7th. One would think that a dutiful son would remember at least the end since the beginning was sometime (when was that?) in August. I can remember phone numbers from childhood friends which I haven't spoken with in at least the same amount of time, but can't remember the date of possibly one of the most interesting turning points -One that allowed me to make some of the most important connections with other people, one that possibly changed the direction of the current - in my life. I'll forgive myself, so onward to other mistakes:

Contrary to foresight, the foreigners were back playing Eminem louder than ever last night. They were not deported. They were not held overnight to be sodomized. Maybe they collected $200. Maybe they think playing the noise louder would be punishment for my ratting them out. Maybe I'll soon be sleeping with the fishes. Maybe its curtains for me, curtains for me I say. Or Maybe they're simply inconsiderate individuals. Regardless, their viewpoints or assumptions remain reflections of their own realities. Have at it. But turn your noise down.

Are you mentally divergent too, friend?

Day off from canyoning today. So I went canyoning. No pictures, as that would only incite envy, a deadly sin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's in the tooth, baaaaaab

Fuck the bozos