Wednesday, February 08, 2006

SuperMonday

That's right. Starting at Noon-Thirty-ish. On a Monday. By the way, one is supposed to 'Shoot' on 'Three.' None of this 1,2,3,shoot.

It was the day I lost my keys - house and bike lock.
Why on Earth would I run into a fish or an eel? Apparently if you're bit by an eel and would like to reclaim that which the eel bit, you are supposed to keep pushing down the throat due to the projection of their teeth. But I'm way ahead in the story.

I went running, as I am wont to do, reaching little Thailand, a cliff dropping into Lake Wakatipu, ~17 min. after leaving the house. Some locals were hanging out at the highest jump (probably around 45 ft.) and they agreed to drop my shoes off in Sunshine Bay (used to be called Sandfly Bay). So I decided to swim the slightly less than 1/2 mile back to my shoes. Jumped in the lake, and decided that next time I won't wear a shirt. About half-way was the fish or eel and my watch came off along with my keys.

Ran back home (another 20 min or so) then to the football game. I write football, b/c everyone should know that the only real football is football as God-fearing Americans know it. None of that sissy European what have you. I was looking forward to not having to ask someone to explain the game to me, but then I had to return the favor. And none of the commercials. Never again SuperMonday. Super is for Sundays, not Mondays.

2 comments:

Mr Zazanis said...

Im gonna kick your ass when i get to NZ or Thailand, after i hug you of course. Its, One, Two Three Shoot!!!

Mr Zazanis said...

Whoops, apparently us Northern Americans play your way, ive been playing the Euro way all along ....
Offical Shit