Friday, February 03, 2006

One, Two, Shoot!

Or is it One, Two, Three then Shoot? I can't answer these questions.

So the camera has made up its mind not to be waterproof anymore. It did not let me know before we went swimming last, and now the camera seems to be quite upset with me. As in incommunicado. Nothing. I threw rock, it threw paper.

So the lovely people at Pentax can expect some lovely writing from me about warranties and the strong desire of the Masses to have more photos or poetry which needs to be satisfied.

Otherwise, meditate on negative space. How the song is beautiful for the notes that aren't in it. How the canyon is beautiful for where the rock isn't. You know, the aggregates. Have at it.

Hope it's good out there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Blogs are the way the world learns geography."

--- Samarra Semanczyk (1984-)

Mr Zazanis said...

Of course its one, two, three, shoot. I use that to solve problems daily in class. Remember Phillip Glass? - Z

Anonymous said...

"Hey Candycane"

Anonymous said...

Fuck those who dare utter Roe-sham-bow.

Plato was an ass-hole.