Monday, February 05, 2007

Arroyo




Remember, these colors don't run. Even if you're a pirate, these colors DON'T RUN.






Back into the canyons. This one near Tortilla Flat. Short and sweet, but with incredible house-sized boulders to route-find through. it reminded me a lot of Devil's Den from the Gettysburg Battlefields, although resized for adult enjoyment.









The other excitement was rigging In-the-Round at the US Airways Center for none other than George Strait. I was really looking forward to hearing "Ex's" (as I fondly refer to it). Alas, it was played mid-set, so the yearning will go unsatiated.





Blue Man Group next week. If I'm still around, I get The Who and Bob Seger to rig on consecutive nights.

1 comment:

Barbara Norris said...

I love that area! Around Tortilla Flats, I mean. My daughter and I discovered it a couple of years ago when she went to ASU. Wow! I would love to go there again and explore.