Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Arrowtown


Give me some pie! I had vegetarian; Eric had venison. I won. Arrowtown is an old gold-mining town not far from Queenstown. Their architecture has remained true to the old feel, and now one may find many fine stores, ice creams, and pies. Right nearby is a dilapidated old Chinese settlement. They were either shorter back in the late 1800s or the shacks were small by their own right. <-Was that appropriate?

Physiotherapy says I'm not allowed to run, but am allowed to bike. Still no muscle damage, but removing the hematoma, which has hardened boundaries where if not treated, may calcify, entering the bloodstream and causing clots or strokes. I suppose I'll leave that run-on sentence alone and put up with free deep tissue massage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Charley, please take care of yourself... Love the blog...do you have any wine??? Do you appreciate the Tree of Life???