Monday, December 19, 2005

Borderline, Illusions and Divinity











Trouble gathering in the continuation of the present posting regiment. With the injury on its healing course, most incidents are occurring internally. So I could lay out the bouncing between 4th and 5th chakras, and discuss their relation to the christian sacraments and the sefirot of the Tree of Life, but this discourse has never been the purpose of writing here.
I'll simply say that I'm practicing mindfulness in the daily realm.
Walked to town. A huge rainstorm took out the power momentarily, and I plan to walk home again and play guitar.
Is the Divine the source of morality or are they equivalent?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never took you for someone who appreciated Kantian philosophy-- another, related question-- is morality freedom?